Health encyclopaedia - Alphabetical Topic List健康百科全书-按字母顺序排列的主题清单

| A | | 1 | | B | | b | | C | | 人才招聘 | | D | | | | E | | 电子 | | F | | f | | G | | | | H | | h | | I | | | | J | | j | | K | | k | | L | | | | M | | |
| N | | n | | O | | o | | P | | p | | Q | |常见问题 | | R | | 研究 | | S | | | | T | | | | U | | u | | V | | v | | W | | 瓦特 | | X | | x | | Y | | y |

Facts of Accident and emergency departments事实急症室

The following clarifies some widely held misunderstandings about A&E departments:以下澄清一些广泛举行的误解急症室:

Accident and Emergency is an alternative to your GP. 急症室是另一种以你的家庭医生。

FALSE : It is not appropriate to go to accident and emergency as an alternative to your GP. 虚假 :是不恰当的去急症室作为替代你的家庭医生。

Calling 999 for an ambulance gets you to the top of the accident and emergency queue. 要求999救护车得到你上方的急症室排队。

FALSE: Patients are seen based on medical need, not who gets to the hospital first. 虚假:患者被认为是基于医学的需要,而不是谁愈是医院第一。

All injuries need x-rays. 所有受伤,需要X光检查。

FALSE : The doctor or nurse will be able to assess whether an x-ray is needed or not. 虚假 :医生或护士将可评估是否一X射线是需要或没有。 In many cases x-rays are not needed.在许多情况下, X光检查并不需要。

Accident and Emergency doctors are more expert at dealing with medical problems than your GP. 急症室医生更多的专家在处理医疗问题比你的家庭医生。

FALSE : Your GP is an expert in general medicine. 虚假 :你的家庭医生是专家,在全科医学。 Accident and Emergency doctors are specialists in accidents and emergencies.急症室医生是专家在事故和紧急情况。

Taking pain relief before being seen by a doctor will 'mask' the symptoms of the injury. 以减轻疼痛,然后被一名大夫也将在'面具'的症状损伤。

FALSE : One of the first things that is often done by doctors is to give you a simple painkiller like paracetamol. 虚假 :第一位的事情,往往是做医生是给你一个简单的止痛药一样,对乙酰氨基酚。 It is quite safe to take these before you get medical advice.这是很安全的考虑这些在你的医疗建议。 Taking pain relief to treat minor injuries is the best way to make you feel better quickly and is an effective treatment.以减轻疼痛治疗轻伤,是最好的方式,使你感觉更好迅速,是一个有效的治疗方法。 Always follow the instructions on the packet.始终遵循的指示,该数据包。