Health encyclopaedia - Alphabetical Topic List健康百科全书-按字母顺序排列的主题清单

| A | | 1 | | B | | b | | C | | 人才招聘 | | D | | | | E | | 电子 | | F | | f | | G | | | | H | | h | | I | | | | J | | j | | K | | k | | L | | | | M | | |
| N | | n | | O | | o | | P | | p | | Q | |常见问题 | | R | | 研究 | | S | | | | T | | | | U | | u | | V | | v | | W | | 瓦特 | | X | | x | | Y | | y |

Diagnosis of Hearing impairment诊断听力受损

In the UK, the NHS is dedicated to screening every newborn baby for hearing impairment, within the first two days of life.在英国,国民保健服务是专门筛选每初生婴儿为听觉受损,在头两天的生活。 Newborn hearing screening (also known as universal neonatal hearing screening), provides the opportunity for children with hearing impairments to be diagnosed as early as possible, increasing their chances of good communication and language development.新生儿听力筛查(也称为通用新生儿听力筛查) ,提供了机会,为儿童与听障,以被诊断为尽早,增加他们的机会,良好的沟通和语言发展。

The tests itself involves inserting a tiny probe inside the child’s ear.测试本身涉及插入一个微小的探针内childâ € ™ s耳。 This is not uncomfortable and is carried out while the child is asleep if possible.这是不是不舒服,和进行,而儿童是在睡觉,如果可能的。 The probe emits small sounds and checks for a response from the child’s cochlea.探头发出小的声音和检查的回应从childâ € ™ s耳蜗。 If the cochlea does not respond to the test, further tests are carried to determine the cause.如果耳蜗没有回应的考验,接受进一步的检验进行,以确定原因。

In areas of the country where newborn hearing screening is not yet available, your health visitor is able to carry out the distraction test, a simple set of exercises that monitor the child’s response to sound.在地区所在国家的新生儿听力筛查是尚未备妥,您的健康访问者是能够贯彻落实分心测试,一个简单的一套演习监察childâ € ™ s反应良好。

Adult diagnosis 成人诊断

If you think you may have some hearing loss you should visit your GP as soon as possible.如果你认为你可能有听力损失,您应该访问你的家庭医生尽快落实。 Your GP may refer you to a specialist called an otolaryngologist or an audiologist, who will test you further to determine the cause of your hearing loss and work with you to find the best possible treatment.你的家庭医生可能会转介您到专科所谓一耳鼻喉科医师或一听力,谁将会为您提供进一步的测试,以确定原因,您的听力损失,并与您找到最好的治疗。

A simple way to find out whether you need to visit your GP is by answering the following questions.一个简单的方法来了解您是否需要访问你的家庭医生是回答下列问题。 If you answer yes to most of them you may need to investigate the matter further with your GP:如果您的答案是,他们大多数您可能需要对此事进行调查,进一步与你的家庭医生:

  • Do you have difficulty hearing over the telephone?你有困难的听证会的电话呢?
  • Do have difficulty listening when more than one person in the room is talking?确有困难的听力时,不止一个人在房间内谈?
  • Do other people complain about the volume of your music or television?做其他人抱怨货量您的音乐或电视?
  • Do you have to concentrate quite hard to understand the other person when you are having a conversation?你必须集中相当努力去了解其他人时,您有一个会话?
  • Do you often miss the sound of the doorbell or the phone ringing?你是否常常怀念的声音,门铃或电话响?
  • Do you often get confused about the direction a sound is coming from?你是否常常感到困惑的方向,一个完善的是来自哪里?
  • Do you regularly have to ask people to repeat themselves?你是否经常要问的人重复自己呢?
  • Do the voices of women and children seem harder to understand?这样做的声音,妇女和儿童似乎更难明白吗?
  • Do you work in a noisy environment?你的工作在嘈杂的环境呢?
  • Does it seem as though everyone is mumbling?它似乎好像每个人都mumbling ?
  • Do you often misunderstand what people are saying?你是否常常误解是什么人在说?
  • Can you sometimes hear a hissing, rushing or ringing sound?可你有时听到一hissing ,抢或振铃声音?
  • Has someone close to you suggested that you may have a hearing impairment?已有人接近您建议,您可能有听觉受损?