Health encyclopaedia - Alphabetical Topic List健康百科全书-按字母顺序排列的主题清单
| | A | | 1 | | | B | | b | | | C | | 人才招聘 | | | D | | | | | E | | 电子 | | | F | | f | | | G | | 克 | | | H | | h | | | I | | 我 | | | J | | j | | | K | | k | | | L | | 升 | | | M | | 米 | |
| | N | | n | | | O | | o | | | P | | p | | | Q | |常见问题 | | | R | | 研究 | | | S | | | | | T | | 吨 | | | U | | u | | | V | | v | | | W | | 瓦特 | | | X | | x | | | Y | | y | |
Treatment of Nosebleed治疗鼻出血
If you are having a nosebleed you should:如果您有一鼻出血,你应采取下列措施:
- Sit down and firmly pinch the soft part of your nasal cavity, just above your nostrils, together for 10 minutes.坐下来,坚决箍缩软的一部分,您的鼻腔,刚刚超过你的鼻孔,共同为10分钟。
- Lean forward and breathe through your mouth.精益和发扬呼吸,通过你的口。
- Maintain the pressure on your nose for 15 minutes (time this on the clock) so that the blood clots.保持压力在您的鼻子为15分钟(时间,这对时钟) ,使该血液凝块。
- The bleeding should stop and not start again, unless your nose is knocked or picked.出血应立即停止,而不是重新开始,除非您的鼻子是撞倒或钦点的。
- Avoid blowing your nose and strenuous activity for at least 12 hours after a nosebleed.避免吹你的鼻子和艰苦的活动,至少有12个小时后鼻出血。
See your GP or call NHS Direct on 0845 46 47 if the bleeding is extremely heavy or if it does not stop after maintaining pressure for 20-30 minutes.看到你的家庭医生或致电国民保健服务直接对○八四五四六四七,如果出血是极其沉重的,或如果它不停止后,保持压力为20-30分钟。
If your nosebleed does not stop and you see a medical professional they may pack your nose with ribbon gauze or ice.如果您的鼻出血不停止,你看到一个医疗专业,他们可能会包您的鼻子与纱条或冰。 After the bleeding has stopped and your nose is unpacked, it will be thoroughly examined (you will probably have an anaesthetic beforehand) and may be x-rayed.后出血已停止和你的鼻子是解开,这将是彻底检验(您将可能有一个事先麻醉) ,并可能X光检查。 The doctor may check your blood pressure and pulse rate, to see if there is anything abnormal.医生可能会检查您的血压和脉搏率,看看是否有什么异常。 You may also have a test to see if your blood is clotting properly.您也可以有一个测试,看看如果你的血液是凝血妥善。
Once the bleeding has stopped, you must avoid any over exertion for 1-2 weeks.一旦出血已停止,你必须避免过度劳累,为1-2周。
Surgery for recurring nosebleeds: 手术经常性鼻出血:
A minor procedure to cauterise ('burn') the place where the bleeding is coming from can be successful in stopping recurring nosebleeds.一个小程序,以cauterise ( '烧伤' )的地方出血是来自可以成功地阻止再次发生鼻出血。 This involves touching the bleeding area with a wool swab moistened with a corrosive chemical.这涉及到感人的出血面积与羊毛拭子湿与腐蚀性化学。 If you have bleeding blood vessels, endoscopic surgery (using very fine instruments) can tie off the ends of the vessels to stop the bleeding.如果您有出血的血管,内视镜手术(使用极微细的文书) ,能配合关闭两端的船只,以阻止出血。
If the bleeding vessel is very far back in the nose, or difficult to compress more major surgery may be required.如果出血的船只很远,早在鼻,或难以压缩的更重大手术可能需要。 In rare cases, the main artery from which the bleeding branch arises is tied off.在罕见的病例,主要动脉从哪个出血分行出现并列小康。 A blood transfusion also may be necessary.输血也可能是必要的。
If your nasal septum is deviated (crooked), you may need to have an operation to straighten it.如果您的鼻中隔是偏离(弯曲) ,您可能需要有一个运作,以端正。
Bleeding in children, arising from persistent crusting of the insides of the nostrils, is best treated using an antiseptic cream or softening ointment such as petroleum jelly.出血的儿童,所产生的持久性crusting的内部的鼻孔,是最好的治疗使用防腐剂的奶油软化或软膏,如石油果冻。









